Rate Dr. Steve M. Blech

Dr. Steve M. Blech's Ratings

Will not return. Dr. seemed exhausted and I was not only rushed, but given poor treatment. If he's burned out he should move on not to endanger patients.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

Wonderful dentist and staff. I tell everyone about him. By far the best dentist I have ever been to.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

I have been going to this office for years. My kids have gone for years. I have relocated and commute to keep coming to this office. Best dentist anywhere.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Great dentist, great staff, the person who rated him and his office as a 1 are completely out of their mind. They are very personal and treat you with respect. They're friendly and personable and I would HIGHLY recommend this dentist to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Blech is super. My whole family has gone to him since moving to the high desert in 1997. He and his staff are so gentle that my daughter actually looks forward to going to the dentist.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2008 | flag

The staff has always been friendly and they always greet me with a smile and remember me by name. Dr. Blech is very a very good dentist and can fill a cavity in five minutes, which I appreciate!

Submitted May 29, 2008 | flag

This man is the worst dentist I have ever seen. His office is dirty and unprofessional

Submitted Feb. 16, 2007 | flag