Dr. Evgeni Goriounov

Dr. Evgeni Goriounov

Rate Dr. Evgeni Goriounov

Dr. Evgeni Goriounov's Ratings

great dentist. highly recommended. my whole family now goes to him, after searching high and low for an honest and knowledgeable dentist- we finally found one. He does all the work himself. Only has one asisstant/secretary who is great. he will give you options and the best price. he works very hard!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. G is fantastic! He made me fell happy. I want to continue to see him for the rest of my life. He is very smart and knowledgeable. He is perfectionist and works very hard Monday thru Saturday. Dr. G is very cute, has nice curly hair, and always smells good. He looks Italian, but he is Russian. I recommend him to all people that are looking for an excellent dentist. Dr. G is exceptional. I thank him for making me smile always.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2010 | flag

Very good dentist..never really liked going to the dentist but he made me feel very comfortable..knew what he was talking about and followed up with me a week after to make sure everything was fine..only thing that sucked was that hes not in the office when he has an appointment and has to be called in even when I made the appointment at least a week prior..otherwise I'd def recommend him

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

I decided to visit Doctor Goriounov yesterday after reading the great reviews. I am so glad I did. I’m usually just an observer and rarely ever make comments, but I felt this doctor deserves the recognition. He took his time and was thorough with the examination. His office is a comfortable environment with the latest equipment. My search for a good dentist has finally ended! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2008 | flag

Very nice, clean office with new equipments. He was nice, made me feel comfortable on first visit.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2008 | flag

He was great, I chipped my tooth and he fit me into his schedule even though i had never been there before on the same day. He was extremely helpful and he did a great job fixing my tooth.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2008 | flag

I had a wonderful visit with this dentist. Im so glad I have finally found a great dentist that listens carefully to all my needs, uses state of the art technology, sticks to his schedule and treats you with care!!

Submitted July 8, 2007 | flag