Rate Dr. Michael C. Shockley

Dr. Michael C. Shockley's Ratings

Dr shockley himself is a very knowledgeable man. His main problem, in my opinion, is that he has too many patients and is too quick to hand out meds to pregnant women. But hey, hes the one with the medical degree, right? I appreciate that if you are one of his OB patients and are experiencing any problems, he will make time to see you that day. However, if you have questions that need answered you better come with them written down and be prepared to fire them off quickly or else he will be out the door like a lightning bolt. As for the staff, I have had good encounters with most of them but I surely cannot say that for all of them.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

Submitted April 27, 2013 | flag

other staff isn't always the most pleasent, and the wait is understandable when babies don't always wait to come into this world, but Dr. Shockley himself is so knowledgable and caring for my concerns. he was able to very quickly pin point and put an end to my sufferings that other dr's had spent alot of time not fixing.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Love Dr Shockley! In my opinion he is the best OBGYN in town. He keeps the patients wants/needs first!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

He delivered my daughter and saved my life! great doctor. I am very thankful to him and the staff. He always makes room for his ob patients, if I had any concerns I would be seen the same day.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Love the Dr and staff! If I had questions I got answers. Does what is best for the patient.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

Wonderful, very knowledgable and Tressa and the ultrasound staff are wonderful !! I would highly recommend them to anyone !!! Thank you Dr Shockley & staff for all you do !!!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Shockley is the BEST! He is caring and professional. I felt he he had my physical and emotional well being as his goal for treatment. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag

This guy is way too busy. And they are still taking new patients. I can recall many times waiting for over an hour to see him for five minutes.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2008 | flag

Very professional, listens and gives options for care. Excellent care. Friendly, helpful staff.

Submitted May 1, 2007 | flag