You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael C. Shockley

Dr. Michael C. Shockley's Ratings

Doctor Shockley is amazing! His staff and himself are very informative and will answer any and all questions in a noligable way! They don't beat aroud the bush! He cares about not only his patients but their families too! Absolutely wonderful place to go! I refuse to go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr shockley himself is a very knowledgeable man. His main problem, in my opinion, is that he has too many patients and is too quick to hand out meds to pregnant women. But hey, hes the one with the medical degree, right? I appreciate that if you are one of his OB patients and are experiencing any problems, he will make time to see you that day. However, if you have questions that need answered you better come with them written down and be prepared to fire them off quickly or else he will be out the door like a lightning bolt. As for the staff, I have had good encounters with most of them but I surely cannot say that for all of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

other staff isn't always the most pleasent, and the wait is understandable when babies don't always wait to come into this world, but Dr. Shockley himself is so knowledgable and caring for my concerns. he was able to very quickly pin point and put an end to my sufferings that other dr's had spent alot of time not fixing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Love Dr Shockley! In my opinion he is the best OBGYN in town. He keeps the patients wants/needs first!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

He delivered my daughter and saved my life! great doctor. I am very thankful to him and the staff. He always makes room for his ob patients, if I had any concerns I would be seen the same day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Love the Dr and staff! If I had questions I got answers. Does what is best for the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

Wonderful, very knowledgable and Tressa and the ultrasound staff are wonderful !! I would highly recommend them to anyone !!! Thank you Dr Shockley & staff for all you do !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Dr. Shockley is the BEST! He is caring and professional. I felt he he had my physical and emotional well being as his goal for treatment. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2009

This guy is way too busy. And they are still taking new patients. I can recall many times waiting for over an hour to see him for five minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979903].votes_count ]]