Dr. Michael C. Shockley

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Michael C. Shockley has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael C."
RID: 2911698
14/10/13 3 4 4 5 Dr shockley himself is a very knowledgeable man. His main problem, in my opinion, is that he has too many patients and is too quick to hand out meds to pregnant women. But hey, hes the one with the medical degree, right? I appreciate that if you are one of his OB patients and are experiencing any problems, he will make time to see you that day. However, if you have questions that need answered you better come with them written down and be prepared to fire them off quickly or else he will be out the door like a lightning bolt. As for the staff, I have had good encounters with most of them but I surely cannot say that for all of them.
RID: 2629364

27/04/13 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 2601144
27/03/13 4 3 5 5 other staff isn't always the most pleasent, and the wait is understandable when babies don't always wait to come into this world, but Dr. Shockley himself is so knowledgable and caring for my concerns. he was able to very quickly pin point and put an end to my sufferings that other dr's had spent alot of time not fixing.
RID: 2535704
18/01/13 5 4 5 5 Love Dr Shockley! In my opinion he is the best OBGYN in town. He keeps the patients wants/needs first!
RID: 1402355
30/03/11 5 5 5 5 He delivered my daughter and saved my life! great doctor. I am very thankful to him and the staff. He always makes room for his ob patients, if I had any concerns I would be seen the same day.
RID: 1346596
25/01/11 5 5 5 5 Love the Dr and staff! If I had questions I got answers. Does what is best for the patient.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1066058
30/12/09 4 4 5 5 Wonderful, very knowledgable and Tressa and the ultrasound staff are wonderful !! I would highly recommend them to anyone !!! Thank you Dr Shockley & staff for all you do !!!
RID: 780813
03/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Shockley is the BEST! He is caring and professional. I felt he he had my physical and emotional well being as his goal for treatment. I would highly recommend him.
RID: 740700
10/12/08 5 1 5 5 This guy is way too busy. And they are still taking new patients. I can recall many times waiting for over an hour to see him for five minutes.
RID: 410537
01/05/07 4 5 5 Very professional, listens and gives options for care. Excellent care. Friendly, helpful staff.  Respond