Rate Dr. James B. Angster

Dr. James B. Angster's Ratings

Dr. Angster was recommended to me by an attorney/deacon friend. He was EXACTLY what my husband and I needed. He worked with us individually and as a couple, and had a lasting impact on our marriage and our individual well-being. We saw him in late 2008. I did look into his history and was aware of his past issue, but they do not relate to the quality of his care. I DO recommend him whenever the opportunity presents.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

My family and I have not had a good experience with this doctor. He has been treating my sister-in-law for a few years now. We don't feel that he has her best interest in mind with regards to recommendations and advice he has given her. We have found him to not always be truthful and questionable billing practices. I would not recommend this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Angster's best quality is the personal interest he takes in his patients. He really wants to help

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

check this doctors past history before you go to him. it might alarm you!

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag

He is a fantastic doctor, the children adore him and feel safe and comfortable in his presence. After being victims of abuse it was very difficult to find a doctor who was so personable and still very professional. He is very insightful as well and that is something one just knows, like a Dr Phil of sorts, but not so brutally honest but that kind of insight. My children, two boys and girl have grown tremendously under his care and he has helped them to feel safe and special and able to deal with grown up issues that have come their way. I love his environment almost woodlike and at times he walks the kids by the pond making it a positive experience for everyone involved. They are always willing and enthusiastic to see Dr. Angster and he is not only a good psychologist, he is a man of honesty and integrity. I would highly recomend him to anyone needing child counseling for any reason

Submitted March 9, 2007 | flag