Rate Dr. Theodore Shafman

Dr. Theodore Shafman's Ratings

Thank you Dr. Shafman for many years of eye care (25 +). You have taken care of my whole family. I can't express my gratitude to you. God Bless you and your staff for many more years of service to us.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Shaftman for 23 years and I am now taking my son. He has always been helpful and his staff is great.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

been going to Dr. Shafman for 20 years. He is the best. I went away for one visit, to one of the "eye factories", and will never go back. Can't get him to laugh any my corny jokes, but as an eye Dr, he can't be beat.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

The doctor is gentle and very thorough. the appointment was quick and painless.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

I initially went to Dr. Shafman in 1995, and have recommended to all friends and colleagues. Not big on conversation, he will diagnose, treat, and prescibe in moments. His advice his always factual and helpful. My children and spouse also go to Dr. Shafman. I find his pricing better than any of the "eye factories" that you frequent in the malls.

Submitted June 8, 2009 | flag

Although my contact with Dr. Shafman is limited to two visits, I can attest to his skills in making the examination as efficient and comfortable as possible. He reports results in a factual, concise manner and offers options without undue pressure. I feel very comfortable and confidant in continuing to trust him as my primary provider for eye care.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2007 | flag