Rate Dr. Marc Kesselhaut

Dr. Marc Kesselhaut's Ratings

I love Dr. Kesselhaut and his staff. They take the time to listen and don't rush you. I've been using him and his office for over 15 years and won't change my insurance unless he's on the plan. He recently took on an associate, Dr. Joseph. Have been to her twice and she seems very nice, as well. Dr. Kesselhaut is like an old friend, always takes the time to listen and I feel is conservative in his treatment. All my children and their families now use him and I've recommended him to many friends, who all thank me as they love him, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][980896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

For a new patient the wait is 4 months!! Worthless if your ill and need to see someone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][980895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I am in the healthcare field and have been seeing Dr.K for over 12 years as my PCP. I am very happy with the time he takes with me to discuss issues. I never feel rushed. He is conservative in his treatment. Very happy with his care and have suggested other people see him for care and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][980894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Kesselhaut is one of the best doctor's that I have seen in a long time--patient, understanding, great bed-side manner, thorough and timely. His medical assistant was also great and his office staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kesselhaut to others!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][980893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR HORRIBLE STAFF ESPECIALLY THE BILLER WOW CAN USE SOME PEOPLE SKILLS TRAINING SENT ME A BILL IN FEBRUARY AT MY HOME ADDRESS. I CURREENTLY WORK IN ANOTHER STATE. ASKED TO HAVE ANOTHER BILL SENT HER RESPONSE WAS I WILL SEND YOU TO COLLECTIONS. GO AHEAD FOR 20 DOLLARS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][980892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Kesselhaut was recommended by a friend in the pharmaceutical industry and who chose him for their own family physicician. We pay a higher deductable to see him as he is not on our plan. He is very effective at following your test results and making useful - and impactful - suggestions to improve things like my cholesterol (down 40 points!), etc. I am impressed by the efficiency of his office. I have never waited longer than a few minutes and always feel I have his full, undivided attention. I highly recommend Dr. Kesselhaut.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][980891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

Dr.Kesselhault aways takes his time with you and is great a following up his office staff is excellent too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][980890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Kesselhaut has been my doctor for over 10 years. He also treats my father. He is by far the best Physician I have ever encountered and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][980889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

Have been with Dr Kesselhaut many years, and he is wonderful. His staff is exceptional and have more than once freed up time for me on short notice. I feel very fortunate that he is my "primary," and he is always there for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][980888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2009

Wonderful doctor with great bedside manners. Office staff is a poor reflection of the quality of care the physician offers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][980887].votes_count ]]