Rate Dr. George C. James

Dr. George C. James's Ratings

Saw Dr. Names for about 12 years. Glad he found a home in Burtonsville, as it was tiring going from place to place when he moved! Excellent doctor; absolutely knows his stuff and has great intuition for his chosen field. Very pleasent and caring-always made sure things were ok. Miss our sessions immensely! Would recommend!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. James for 10 years and have always been completely satisfied.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Best doctor and staff in the area, would highly recommend, and have, to many people in need of his services

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

I am taking my son to Dr. James for almost more than 6 years. He is the best doctor I have seen in this area. He is very knowledgable, care for his patients. He was reccomonded from one my friends who is seeing him for several years. She travels far (about 45 miles) to see the doctor. I highly recommend this doctor. He does take lot of time with the patients. Its very difficult to get appointment with him. You need to make appointments well in advance. I always make my appointments in advance. He always return the phone calls very promoptly.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

I have followed Dr. James throughout his practice to roughly 5 locations because he is an excellent Doctor. He is always current on the latest meds and is caring understanding and probably the best doctor I have been to.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2009 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. James for many years. He is an excellent doctor. He really seems to care about his patients, not just to write prescriptions. He takes the time to listen to my concerns. He is a kind and compassionate man as well as a competant and professional physician. I recommend him highly.

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag