Rate Dr. Manuel R. Estioko

Dr. Manuel R. Estioko's Ratings

Dr. Estioko was saved many of my friends lives. He uses cutting edge techniques, no blood transfussion and has a wonderful bedside manner. He truly cares for the patient and their family, he is known throughout the world for his expertise. I will always treasure him. From Lisa Ingram Carlsbad, CA.

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

Doctor Manuel estioko was the most professional,loving,caring and educated doctor I have ever met. He preformed a quadrupal bypass with the endoscopic vein harvesting on my father. What a caring facility St. Johns hospitalis coupled with the best heart surgeon. We came 1500 miles to have Dr.Estioko perform the surgery. the nurses also were a blessing. Transfusion Free medicine at its best. We are thankful to everyone especially Dr Estioko for helping us make all the right decisions at the right time. My whole family including of course my father recommends Dr Estioko and St. Johns Hospital for open heart surgery. Thank you again for everything.

Submitted June 14, 2007 | flag