Rate Dr. Galen W. Mitchell

Dr. Galen W. Mitchell's Ratings

Having been diagnosed with MS in 2000 I must tell you that the care & treatment that I received prior to becoming a patient of Dr. Mitchell in 2006 left much to be desired. I truly wish I could go back in time and begin treatment with Dr. Mitchell from the beginning. I'm treated as a real person who has real concerns, and that I'm not an imbecile. Dr. Mitchell takes the time to answer any and all questions brought to him. His staff is stupendous! He knows his stuff when it comes to MS! I don't have to "live with it" when it comes to a symptom of the MonSter! He's always on top of whatever is going on at the front-lines in MS research. This is a great doctor who takes time with his patients and truly cares about their well being. There just aren't enough words to describe this man, nor enough time or space. If you have been diagnosed with MS, this IS the man to see!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][981866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

Dr. Mitchell is one of the most sincere doctors I have ever seen. He is able to clearly explain brain science so that the patient has a deeper understanding of their health. Truly one of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][981865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Very knowledgeable. An expert in his field. Takes the time to listen to your symptoms and treats the whole person. Saw several neurologists before him, by far the best by a long shot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][981864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2007

Dr. Mitchell shows genuine concern and interest in my health. He spends time getting to know me personally which is crucial in building trust. He keeps me informed of pertinent research about my condition and medication advancements. I really couldnt be happier with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][981863].votes_count ]]