Rate Dr. Richard C. Druyetis

Dr. Richard C. Druyetis's Ratings

He is def a very kind and very compassionate doctor. While other Dr's at the same practice are direct and can't bother if you are anxious or worried Dr. Druyetis is always calm, kind and honest -

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][981955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Druyetis has been my PCP for several years and I couldn't be happier about it. He's reliably respectful and kind and in pretty much every situation, and is the only primary care doc I've ever had who has NEVER made me feel stupid or defensive, no matter how mundane or silly my question. I always feel at ease. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][981954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

I have had Dr Druyetis as a PCP for a couple of years now. I transfered my care to him from a doctor at another facility and am quite happy that i did. He is attentive and respectful. I feel that he listens to me completely and i never feel patronized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][981953].votes_count ]]