Dr. Preedar Orregio

Rate Dr. Preedar Orregio

Dr. Preedar Orregio's Ratings

I don't know what I'd do without Dr. Orregio. He is amazing! He is an excellent listener, very open minded and partners with me in my health goals. Thru his expertiese, I have dropped 30 lbs this year and he helped guide me off of manufactured high blood pressure meds to a life free from meds!!!! He has helped my mental, spiritual and physical health and I will grateful to him eternally.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

This doctor offers comprehensive ways to treat illness from standard methods as well as alternative solutions. He is very thorough and listens carefully without impatience.

Submitted April 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Orregio is my regular doctor. He's one of the friendliest doctors I've seen. He's also helped m to find a few unexpected over the counter remedies for common ailments. Can't recommend him enough. I have no beef with his staff, but they don't stand out as especially good in the way that he does. Also, I really wish his office had facilities to take blood etc. Having to make multiple stops for a visit is a bother.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2008 | flag

Preedar is an excellent doctor! He listens and takes the time to give great care...which is no longer the norm.

Submitted June 19, 2007 | flag