Rate Dr. Frank Bergman

Dr. Frank Bergman's Ratings

Dr Frank Bergman is very knowledgeable and thorough. I have been going to him for the past 10 years and he always wants to understand your exact needs prior to any treatment. His staff is very helpful and accommodating.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

My son is going to be 13 in October. He has been seeing Dr. Frank since he was 3 year old. My daughter is going to be 7 in December. She has been seeing Dr. Frank since she was 3 years old. The staff is awesome. Very friendly. If you have a problem they try to fit you in when you call. Dr. Frank Bergman is very friendly fast and accurate. I love talking with the whole office when we go there. If you need a good chiropractor Dr. Frank Bergman is the way to go.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Great doctor and staff! I have been getting adjusted for almost 30 years and have to say I am a bit picky with who I let adjust me but Dr. B and his associate are exceptional!!!! I have never had a bad experience at this office. Not only is the treatment wonderful, but the staff is always happy and pleasant...a nice change from most doctor's offices. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone. Sally T.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Bergman for a month for numbness in my leg related to back problems. This is my first experience going to a chiropractor, and I am so glad I made this decision. The numbness is almost gone, and I am getting back to my regular routine, faster then I thought I would. Dr. Bergman is extremely knowledgeable,and explains everything very thoroughly. He is very patient, and I felt comfortable from the first time I met him. The wait time is minimal,usually a few minutes, which is very helpful when I have my appt. in the middle of my work day. His staff is very friendly and care about your progress. I'm so thankful to my sister and neighbor for recommending Dr. Bergman, when I was afraid I might lose strength in my leg from the sciatica. I see Dr. Bergman 2x/wk., but since I'm improving so well, will decrease my visits soon, then probably go monthly. My sister and neighbor usually see him every 1-2 mo. for preventative treatments.I highly recommend Dr. Bergman.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

I was highly recommended to Dr. Bergman by my GP, based on his personal experience. I was suffering a pinched nerve due to disc degeneration in my neck. In five sessions, although nerves heal slowly, I am feeling 75% better. However, the best part was that I mentioned a cracked vertebra in my lower back that has had me in 2-3 level pain (0-10) constantly for years. With one manipulation, Dr. Bergman reduced the pain to 0 and my flexibility by at least 20%! The pain has yet to return. My quality of life has improved vastly.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Fantastic place!!! I am not the type to write reviews but I felt the need bc I had such a great experience. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted with a warm and friendly smile from the girls at the front desk. They greeted me by name, and had all of my information in the computer and ready to go. I was in the waiting room for a total of probably about 8 or 9 minutes (unheard of in a dr's office) I was escorted into the back where they took my blood pressure, height, weight, etc. Before I knew it Dr. Bergman walked in and introduced himself. What a wealth of knowledge he was!! ..but after 35+ years of being in practice, I guess he would know his stuff : ) He spent quite some time with me and addressed all of my questions that I had. I never once felt the slightest bit rushed. After starting treatment with him, I am feeling TONS better. What a difference! It's a pleasant experience each time I go. The staff is always happy and I would highly recommend this practice to anyone!!!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Doctor Bergman is by far one of the best doctors I have ever been too. Not only does he take the time to evaluate every detail of what is going on with a condition, you can tell that he really cares and wants to help people. I recommend Dr. Bergman to ANYBODY who is seeking a Chiropractor ;) ~Dan Monaco

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bergman is awesome! He is the most thorough, caring, knowledgable doctor. He takes the time to explain EVERYTHING so you never have questions. He greets you warmly every time he sees you, he is professional but so friendly and listens and cares about you. He never rushes! The two girls that work the front desk are just as good, so friendly and helpful... you would think you're paying them directly tge way they treat you, they go out of their way to do anything and everything to make you happy, they remembered my name after the first visit. They offer beverages if you gave to wait... really, I can't explain it, you'd have to be there. The office is nice and comfortable, they even give you info to take home and a video to watch to make sure you feel good about the care you will receive. Honest, best doc office I've ever been to. A++++ for all of them, great experience every time!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

great. no complaints. Doctor Bergman is very caring and helpful. Best in the buisness

Submitted Feb. 26, 2008 | flag

A lot of fighting in the office between the staff--it was very tense. Also I felt worse coming out than when I went in.

Submitted July 30, 2007 | flag