Rate Dr. Richard Wexler

Dr. Richard Wexler's Ratings

I was suffering from pain that radiated from my neck to my wrist. My PCP diagnosed it as a pinched nerve, sent me to physical therapy and loaded me up with pain killers. After two weeks, no improvement. I couldn't work or sleep and I was miserable. I called Dr. Wexler's office and they took me in right away (check out the new patient coupon on their website). Dr. Wexler ordered X-Rays, went over them in detail with me and started treatment. By the end of the first week, I was sleeping through the night and I was able to cut back on all the pain killers but Ibuprofen. He is a gentle, caring doctor and his staff mirrors his demeanor. I have never had to wait more than five minutes for my appointment and I never feel rushed or like a number. Great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][982803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Wexler's for more than 20 years. When I was pregnant for my second child, he kept my back pain virtually pain free (which was not an easy task)! Since then, my son has been a patient as well. Being an athlete, his back and hips take a beating and Dr. Wexler always gets him back into alignment. My son sometimes saw another chiropractor when he was away at college, but he was always glad to come home so Dr. Wexler could fix what ailed him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][982802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2012

Dr Wexler is a extremely caring Dr. LOVED the Electrical Muscle Stimulation I received after pulling my back out. His staff is always very friendly, and when calling for appointments, very accomidating. I would highly reccomend Dr. Wexler.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][982801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Wexler is a wonderful man and a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][982800].votes_count ]]