Rate Dr. Sharon Barghi

Dr. Sharon Barghi's Ratings

Manipulates you into signing documents without letting you read them first. Attempts to make you feel guilty if you don't want to process an accidemt claim her way. I had 25 mins of exam, 2hrs of her talk.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

I'm not usually one to spend my time writing comments about doctors but after reading the comment below, I was appalled at how inaccurate it was. I have been seeing Dr. Sharon for 3-4 years now after I started to have intense neck and back pain from the heavy lifting I had to do at work. Not only was the office very neat and clean, but she also talked me through every step of the way which added to my overall comfort with this doctor! After less than a month with her,I felt GREAT and I have been coming to her office ever since. I now bring my 9 year old and 15 year old boys as well and they just love her and are able to continue doing soccer and football with no pain at all! She is truly talented and Iam so glad I didn't end up having to get surgery like previous doctors had told me! I will definitely be continuing my treatments with Dr.Barghi and I highly recommend you do too.

Submitted June 25, 2011 | flag

I am not sure how this doctor got a 5 star rating. The facility is smelly, smells of old carpet. The interior certainly needs rennovation. She is really understaffed and runs the show almost by herself. During my first visit the doctor sat me down and spent almost 40min just talking about what a chiropractor does(yes it was my first time)and performed initial assessment. My second visit was for 45min appontment with her but she spent only 10min working on me. The rest of the time (20min) i was on the STEM machine,she was attending other patients. It was just a horrible experience. I felt she was really rushing it. She tried to tell me that my back had a lot of problems and i should start a full session with her. It felt she just wanted my insurance money. I have no one else to compare with but certainly would never go to her ever again. I am an athlethe and often visit physical therapist.She is certainly not a person i would like to deal with. Oh and she did end up overbilling me.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

I have just recently switched to this chiropractor since i just moved into the area. The treatments are effective and the doctor spends lots of time on her patients. The office itself is pretty tidy and clean but sometimes i have to wait an extra few minutes for my treatments. other than that,the chiropractor is overall a very experienced, and knowledgeable doctor.

Submitted June 2, 2010 | flag

She is a very caring and personable doctor. Always on call whenever i needed her. I went in for a bad sports injury a couple of years ago, and now i go in twice a month. She works around my schedule which i like, and she explains everything in great depth. Can't imagine my current routine without her.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2009 | flag

all i can tell that she is the best i have ever treated with in compare with all the other doctors.she helped me a lot. excellent care and wonderful services.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

This doctor is amazing! I have been seeing her for 12 years and it is the highlight of my week. At first I was skeptical about going to a chiropractor but after her treatments I couldn't stop going to see her. the best thing about her is that she explains everything clearly. I would really recommend her.

Submitted March 1, 2008 | flag

She is AMAZING!! she has the hands of God. i got better very quickly and she explained everything in great detail--very helpful. I highly reccommend her!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2008 | flag

Excellent doctor, very big heart and always explains everything in detail to help you understand things better. She has magical hands. I had been experiencing back pain for 15 years, but since i began treatment with her i have been able to get a good night's sleep and have almost no pain.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2006 | flag