Rate Dr. Michael J. Iuliano

Dr. Michael J. Iuliano's Ratings

Really liked this doctor. Professional office staff. Would reccomend him.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

DR. IULIANO IS WONDERFUL HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO SMART AND A WONDERFUL DOCTOR I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Iuliano. I've follwed him to this new practice from his old one. He is kind, considerate, personable, and professional. He makes you feel confident in his ability without feeling like he is above you, something you don't get very often. When I had a rare eye injury, he took time out of his personal life to make phone calls on the weekend to top specialists in regards to my case. He really made me feel like he took a personal incentive in his patient's care, as he had gone above and beyond for my mother as well. The whole family goes there, and to his suprise this coming week, he'll be seeing genearation number two. I wouldn't trust to send my son to anyone else, unless Dr. Iuliano had given a personal recommendation to someone else. Best eye doctor I've ever seen!!!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Michael Iuliano is the best. He's personable and interesting. He's one of a kind!!

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Iuliano is a very excellent optometrist.He is kind and caring. He really knows alot . He treats with both conventional and alternative treatments. Very caring and excellent eye doctor.!

Submitted Dec. 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Iuliano is great... I have been going to him for several years now. He explains everything to me in terms that non-optometrists can understand. Every year that I come in he remembers everything we talked about personally or about medical topics. He is intelligent and always has a smile on his face. I wouldn't go anywhere else unless he recommended me to go there!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2008 | flag

I have been a patient for more than 20 years and have been satisfied that my doctor had provided excellent treatment and has always taken the time to explain what the test is, why he is providing it and more importantly, what the results are and what they mean. Thus far my tests have not shown any need for extraordinary treatment. I continue to look to Dr Iuliano for my eye care.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2007 | flag