Rate Dr. Susan Nikrooz

Dr. Susan Nikrooz's Ratings

Competent physician. Knowledgeable and and thorough. I felt like I could trust her. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2630958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Great experience and competent physician. I really appreciated her attentiveness.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2613370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Dr Nikrooz was not my first GI doctor...but she will be my last!!! She's very knowledgable & very skilled at colonoscopy/endoscopy.....&... Very nice to talk to! I recommend her highly!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr Nikrooz done my colonoscopy. She is great. I did have stage 3b colon cancer at age 43 but I will be having Dr Nikrooz do my yearly colonoscopy and I have sent her my sister and cousin.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

She's very knowledgeable and personable. I recommend this doctor highly

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][983199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2008

Excellent physician and bedside manner. Recommend to all of my friends and associates. Appreciate having her my community.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][983198].votes_count ]]