Rate Dr. Elliot M. Perlman

Dr. Elliot M. Perlman's Ratings

Dr. Perlman rushed into my appointment, examined me quickly, said some medical jargon, and walked out - a total of probably 5 minutes. After he left the nurse had to explain to me what the diagnosis meant, and what I was supposed to do next. All in all, terrible bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

shows care and concern at all times this office will see you 24/7 i have had emergency appts on saturdays and sundays and the dr would meet me at his office --excellent care! there is no better!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I had custom wavefront Lasix on very myopic eyes (contact rx was -8.0 in both eyes). I was very nervous and he was gentle, reassuring, and precise. It took longer for my eyes to heal given their extreme myopia, but I was up to 20/20 after 4 months. I am thrilled :) He also got good recommendations from ophthalmologists friends I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I went to Dr. Perlman for wave front custom LASIK surgery two weeks ago and now have 20/20 vision. I experienced no complications and the surgery was quick and easy. Though Dr. Perlman may be on the brisk side, he is thurough and informative. He has a reputation for being very precise...exactly what I want in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2008

Elliot Perlman saved my husbands eye - He is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2007

Dr. Perlman is always in hurry. He does not listen to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983357].votes_count ]]