Rate Dr. Grant H. Parnagian

Dr. Grant H. Parnagian's Ratings

On several occasions I have suffered from disabling back pain. Twice I have been unable to move and eventually transported to the ER . Both ER visits resulted in almost no relief and I left the respective hospitals still unable to bare my own weight. In each case, I followed up with Dr. Parnagian who had me up and walking again in a few visits with immediate relief after the first adjustment. Great people and a well-run office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Parnagian is excellent. Receptionist is amazing! Office wait time is always less than 10 mins. Can't say enough about how wonderful this practice is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

Dr.Grant Parnagian is a wonderful doctor and his secretary was so sweet and helpful...I called today for my 83 year old mom who was in terrible pain...they had her come into the office...Dr. Parnagian was so nice to her and diagnosed her problem immediately...I have to say, my Mom could barely walk into his office on our arrival but she left feeling alot of relief...I have nothing but good things to say about them and I was so very grateful for what they did for my mom today... :) Thank God! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

Dr. Parnagian is very friendly, and extremely helpful. I went in in extreme pain, and felt relief after the first visit. Always asks how you are doing, and very positive. Staff is wonderful too! Anytime I have an issue again, he will be who I call hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Doctor very caring, easy to schedule appointments, always prompt. Warm personality, relaxing atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2010

His receptionist is a SWEETHEART! Short wait times, clean office, easy to make appointments. Very informative and caring. My husband and I recommend him to anyone who mentions any kind of pains! AMAZING Dr.!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2009

Helped ease my lower back pain within the first few visits, even after a 're-injury' about 2 weeks in...has me feeling better and stronger. Never a wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Parnagian is awesome!! I hurt my neck twice and could barely move both times. He saw me the day I called and within two appointments, I have been feeling 100 times better!! I never have to wait more than a few minutes to see him! Thank God for doctors like him!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2008

I've been going for 5 months and never had to wait longer than 5 minutes. Dr Parnagian incorporates Kenesiology into his practice, so it has been very interesting to observe how that relates to chiropractic. I am very satisfied with the way my body has been responding to the treatment I am receiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983371].votes_count ]]