Rate Dr. Harvey R. Oaklander

Dr. Harvey R. Oaklander's Ratings

I had to call multiple times to express interest in being a new patient, only to get a phone call back, "Returning your calls, unfortunately I have no openings." "Oh ok, thank you doctor." And he hangs up. Extremely rude.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

My husband and I saw him almost ten years ago when were going through a very difficult time (like talk of splitting because things were so bad). He helped us tremendously. Then I continued to see him on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and each week I could not wait for my appointment. I saw him for a few short months and then I truly felt like a completely different, healed person. My husband and I called him the "guru in the cave" (reference to his Crystal City Underground location). I could not recommend him more highly. He was extremely effective. And to this day, 10 years later, I am grateful to him for how he was able to help me.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

Hes incredibly helpful! I went to him for help and advice, and he really listens to me. I think he is exactly what I need for my issues.

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

dr oaklander was veryhelpful in our couples counseling. We sawhim after dating 5 years for about a year. We have now been married 5 years with our firstchild.

Submitted May 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Oajlander is an incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate therapist. He has helped me tremendously and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking psychiatric counseling.

Submitted July 24, 2007 | flag