Dr. Harvey R. Oaklander

Grad. Year: 1972

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Harvey R. Oaklander has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3658351
17/01/14 1 1 1 1 I had to call multiple times to express interest in being a new patient, only to get a phone call back, "Returning your calls, unfortunately I have no openings." "Oh ok, thank you doctor." And he hangs up. Extremely rude.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Harvey" to "Harvey R."
RID: 1725310
29/02/12 5 5 5 5 My husband and I saw him almost ten years ago when were going through a very difficult time (like talk of splitting because things were so bad). He helped us tremendously. Then I continued to see him on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and each week I could not wait for my appointment. I saw him for a few short months and then I truly felt like a completely different, healed person. My husband and I called him the "guru in the cave" (reference to his Crystal City Underground location). I could not recommend him more highly. He was extremely effective. And to this day, 10 years later, I am grateful to him for how he was able to help me.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1153764
21/04/10 5 5 5 5 Hes incredibly helpful! I went to him for help and advice, and he really listens to me. I think he is exactly what I need for my issues.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 900730
30/05/09 5 5 4 5 dr oaklander was veryhelpful in our couples counseling. We sawhim after dating 5 years for about a year. We have now been married 5 years with our firstchild.  Respond
RID: 409711
24/07/07 5 5 5 Dr. Oajlander is an incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate therapist. He has helped me tremendously and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking psychiatric counseling.  Respond