Dr. William B. Nadelberg

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. William B. Nadelberg has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5578862
25/06/14 5 5 5 5 He is the best chiropractor you can imagine! While I go through the mill with orthopedists in the area, I can rely on his wisdom and experience while getting the best care I can from a chiropractor.
RID: 5438901
02/05/14 5 5 5 5 This doctor is so well versed in the human body... I have been to him for knee, shoulder, lower back, upper back, and neck issues. He always fits me into the schedule and fixes me every single time. Having referred my relatives over the past couple years, they have the same exact comments about him. He just knows how to fix things the right way while maintaining an excellent bedside manner. I couldn't recommend anyone any higher
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 5188576
17/02/14 5 5 5 5 Never in my 61 years have I had a doctor who seemed to truly care about my problem and explain to me in real life terms what was wrong with me.I've been dealing with a numbness in my arm and hand for over 7 months.I've been x-rayed,poked with electode needles,poked for taking blood,CT scan for my brain, MRI for my neck and on and on.6 different doctors including my GP,a referral to an orthopedic surgeon,a referral to a neurologist,a neurosurgeon, a second orthopedic surgeon and a pain management doctor.After a while I thought I was going crazy because nobody could come up with an answer. Enter Dr. Nadelberg who was referred by my priest who sees him for sciatica. He reviewed the x-rays and MRI and found a small herniated disc that was compressing a nerve in my neck.He began a series of treatments using cold laser therapy and spinal manipulation (which I was afraid of but it turned out to be painless).I'm now pain free after 6 weeks and feel like I owe Dr.N my first born!
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 4798335

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "William" to "William B."
RID: 2759887
10/08/13 5 5 5 5 Got Dr. Nadelberg's name off of Ratemds.com because he was rated "top 10". Called on a Wednesday and was able to get a late same day appointment (he squeezed me in at the end of the day and stayed a half hour late to do so). He reviewed my MRI from my orthopedist and showed me the problem. Assured me that mine was a case he could help.Now, 3 weeks later, I'm 85-90% pain free for the first time in 2 1/2 years.So happy with him after getting jerked around by orthopedist, neurologist and physical therapist. Nobody saw the problem but Dr. Nadelberg who diagnosed and treated it with complete competence. He knows his stuff, explains it all, answers all questions and encourages you to call if you have any questions or problems between visits. I have no insurance and he was able to offer a very reasonable fee.You can tell that all his patients are crazy about him just by talking to them in the waiting room (BTW, never waited more than 10 minutes).A great eyeopening experience overall.  Respond
RID: 2703490
08/07/13 5 5 5 5 Just got done with Dr. Nadelberg and sat down in the waiting room to write this review (using his free WIFI!!). Destroyed my back moving furniture on 4th of July. Ruined my weekend.Thought the pain would go away. It didn't.Only got worse. My neighbor saw me hobbling around and asked me what I was doing for it. I told him I was taking Advil and he said that's not good enough. He told me to see his chiropractor (Dr. Nadelberg). I told him I would wait until the end of the holiday weekend and see how I felt. Well, the pain just got worse and worse. Awoke today still in bad pain. Called Dr. Nadelberg and he took me two hours after I called. He was busy, but he took me right at my scheduled time. I was finished in about 45 minutes (including exam AND treatment). As I sit here now, I can say that it was the best doctoring experience in my life! I feel like a new man. He was kind, gentle, and caring. He used some kind of laser that worked like a miracle with his manipulation.A+++
RID: 2673750
07/06/13 5 5 5 5 completly happy with this Doc. I saw this site with his name and i had to put a review on him. hes so great, ive been going with him for the past two months now for my siatica and herrnated disk. iven been feeling so much better. and the best part of it is he his treating naturally. he doesnt stock me up with drugs or pain killers. he tries to stay from that. Im personally against medication so im happy that hes like that with me, i mean if a person needs it i think hell recommad it. but he def tries to heal the pain first natrually. overall hes a great doc and youll be in and out within 20-30 mins. hes the only doc and staff there so hes always seeing patient after patient. but if u leave him a msg he'll def get back to within the end of his day. i recomand him to anyone who has terrible back pain..
RID: 2499488
13/12/12 5 5 5 5 BEST CHIROPRACTOR EVER. Takes appointments last minute, works with insurance. Nice guy. Win all around.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 2490307
04/12/12 5 5 5 5 Doctor Nadelberg is incredibly effective, very accommodating, and a just a great human being to be around. Having just moved to West Orange recently, I feel fortunate to have a doctor of his experience, talent, and demeanor. He is very patient and is interested in the well being and outcome of his patients. He never rushes and has a great sense of humor. When I leave his office, I ALWAYS feel tremendously better. Having been to several chiropractors in my life, this one is the one who sets the bar.
RID: 2297956
27/06/12 5 5 5 5 BILL NADELBERG IS THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR WITH WHOM I HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2126329
10/05/12 5 5 5 5 He is honest, knowledgeable, and just a really pleasant person. I can't say enough good about him. Highly recommend!
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 1685478
13/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nadelberg is very knowledgeable and has helped me immensely. He also has a friendly manner which put me at ease. I would recommend him to anyone with a back problem.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1640121
21/11/11 4 5 5 5 I have been to 4 other chiropractors for my back...others either cant adjust me (I am larger than most chiropractors and get real tight) or misdiagnose me or make me wait half an hour when I cant even sit due to back pain. Not Nadelburg. Dr. Nadelburg is the best. Despite no staff, he manages patients ver well. I have never waited (been maybe 10 times over 3 years. Gets the diagnosis right. Is patient. Has multiple treatments. Gets you back on track effectively. He is underpaid!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1569682
24/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nadelberg truly cares about his patients, which is rare. I have been going to him for years.He takes his time with you, listens to what you have to say, and treats you with respect. A few weeks ago I had back pain that woke me up in the middle of the night. I called Dr. Nadelberg in the morning and he was able to "squeeze" me in even though his schedule was already full that day. I highly recommend him!

RID: 1380250
06/03/11 5 5 5 5 Helped me in so many ways with neck, headache and earache pain that my general doctor couldn't. Highly recommend.  Respond
RID: 1372051
25/02/11 5 5 5 5 Amazing Dr. with wonderful personality. Really takes the time to explain things to you. Not one of those INSURANCE HUNGRY guys. So no worries there!
RID: 1272235
15/10/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nadelberg is great. Accomdative and just a fantastic chiropracter. My back and neck have never felt better.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1109365
18/02/10 5 5 5 5 I just moved into the area this year from San Francisco, CA where I had been treating with a chiropractor on and off for 15 years. As far as I was concerned he was the best there was...hands of gold. That was, until I met Dr. Nadelberg! I have never felt more "at home" in a doctor's office and can only say that all the reviews you read about him are "spot on". I have only seen him a few times but knew right away that he was a caring, stand-up guy who had true concerns for my health issues. I've referred my hair dresser who also has a new found love of chiropractors. She had a bad experience with another doc in the same town and figured they were "all alike". With my coaxing, she came with me to one of my appointments and began to see right away what I was raving about. Now she too feels like a new person and doesn't have to leave open appointments in her schedule at her salon to recuperate like she used to do. We've got the #1 guy here. Hand's of gold? Make that PLATINUM!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1047287
01/12/09 5 5 5 5 Two weeks ago I was hanging curtains and, while reaching over my head,I felt a severe "shot" into my neck which was later followed by numbness and tingling in my arm.I couldn't move. My husband drove me to the ER at the hospital and I waited there for 2 hours crying.The ER doctor came in, tried to move me around, and when I screamed he said "You're in the wrong place. We can't do anything for you here. You need to see MY doctor". Turns out he saw Dr. Nadelberg when he had a slipped disc in his back. He made the call right from the ER for me! My husband drove me straight to Dr. Nadelberg who was kind enough to fit me into his schedule. He worked with me for almost one hour. It was the best hour of my life. I walked out with 90% less pain then I walked in with. Slept well that night. Went back the following day for another treatment and haven't had another problem since. It's now 3 1/2 weeks later and I felt I needed to write a review to let everybody know about him. Simply wonderful!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 656599
05/08/08 5 5 5 5 Excellent chiropractor who has a caring, honest genuine personality. Knowing too many othrs that make you come back over and over again for repeat visits (mainly for the insurance payments) Dr Nadelberg is NOT AT ALL like that. He has the patients best interest in mind. I went when I was pregnant and I take all 3 of kids to see him. He is gentle and has had an enormous positive effect on my back and neck issues. I have friends I have referred to him that come from Somerset County (45 minutes away) just to see him. He is an excellent doctor that I cannot say enough positive things about!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 409706
27/12/06 5 5 5 Went to Dr. Nadelberg with some hesitation about chiropractors in general. I guess we've all heard the horror stories that abound. He made me feel at ease from the moment I walked in. Very easy going and extremely knowledgeable. Took a lot of time to discuss and examine my condition and then made recommendations with my input, too. Not one of the type to make you come back "a million times" for visits. I did feel better following the first treatment and saw him 3 more times before he suggested that I contact him if it acts up again. I feel great for the first time in 4 years!! He called me the night of the first visit to see how I was doing! He has me doing home exercises now which keep me feeling well. I will not hesitate to call him the moment my pain acts up (if it ever does!). I love Dr. Nadelberg!! Why can't all doctors be like this????  Respond