Rate Dr. William B. Nadelberg

Dr. William B. Nadelberg's Ratings

He is the best chiropractor you can imagine! While I go through the mill with orthopedists in the area, I can rely on his wisdom and experience while getting the best care I can from a chiropractor.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

This doctor is so well versed in the human body... I have been to him for knee, shoulder, lower back, upper back, and neck issues. He always fits me into the schedule and fixes me every single time. Having referred my relatives over the past couple years, they have the same exact comments about him. He just knows how to fix things the right way while maintaining an excellent bedside manner. I couldn't recommend anyone any higher

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Never in my 61 years have I had a doctor who seemed to truly care about my problem and explain to me in real life terms what was wrong with me.I've been dealing with a numbness in my arm and hand for over 7 months.I've been x-rayed,poked with electode needles,poked for taking blood,CT scan for my brain, MRI for my neck and on and on.6 different doctors including my GP,a referral to an orthopedic surgeon,a referral to a neurologist,a neurosurgeon, a second orthopedic surgeon and a pain management doctor.After a while I thought I was going crazy because nobody could come up with an answer. Enter Dr. Nadelberg who was referred by my priest who sees him for sciatica. He reviewed the x-rays and MRI and found a small herniated disc that was compressing a nerve in my neck.He began a series of treatments using cold laser therapy and spinal manipulation (which I was afraid of but it turned out to be painless).I'm now pain free after 6 weeks and feel like I owe Dr.N my first born!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Got Dr. Nadelberg's name off of Ratemds.com because he was rated "top 10". Called on a Wednesday and was able to get a late same day appointment (he squeezed me in at the end of the day and stayed a half hour late to do so). He reviewed my MRI from my orthopedist and showed me the problem. Assured me that mine was a case he could help.Now, 3 weeks later, I'm 85-90% pain free for the first time in 2 1/2 years.So happy with him after getting jerked around by orthopedist, neurologist and physical therapist. Nobody saw the problem but Dr. Nadelberg who diagnosed and treated it with complete competence. He knows his stuff, explains it all, answers all questions and encourages you to call if you have any questions or problems between visits. I have no insurance and he was able to offer a very reasonable fee.You can tell that all his patients are crazy about him just by talking to them in the waiting room (BTW, never waited more than 10 minutes).A great eyeopening experience overall.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

Just got done with Dr. Nadelberg and sat down in the waiting room to write this review (using his free WIFI!!). Destroyed my back moving furniture on 4th of July. Ruined my weekend.Thought the pain would go away. It didn't.Only got worse. My neighbor saw me hobbling around and asked me what I was doing for it. I told him I was taking Advil and he said that's not good enough. He told me to see his chiropractor (Dr. Nadelberg). I told him I would wait until the end of the holiday weekend and see how I felt. Well, the pain just got worse and worse. Awoke today still in bad pain. Called Dr. Nadelberg and he took me two hours after I called. He was busy, but he took me right at my scheduled time. I was finished in about 45 minutes (including exam AND treatment). As I sit here now, I can say that it was the best doctoring experience in my life! I feel like a new man. He was kind, gentle, and caring. He used some kind of laser that worked like a miracle with his manipulation.A+++

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

completly happy with this Doc. I saw this site with his name and i had to put a review on him. hes so great, ive been going with him for the past two months now for my siatica and herrnated disk. iven been feeling so much better. and the best part of it is he his treating naturally. he doesnt stock me up with drugs or pain killers. he tries to stay from that. Im personally against medication so im happy that hes like that with me, i mean if a person needs it i think hell recommad it. but he def tries to heal the pain first natrually. overall hes a great doc and youll be in and out within 20-30 mins. hes the only doc and staff there so hes always seeing patient after patient. but if u leave him a msg he'll def get back to within the end of his day. i recomand him to anyone who has terrible back pain..

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

BEST CHIROPRACTOR EVER. Takes appointments last minute, works with insurance. Nice guy. Win all around.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Doctor Nadelberg is incredibly effective, very accommodating, and a just a great human being to be around. Having just moved to West Orange recently, I feel fortunate to have a doctor of his experience, talent, and demeanor. He is very patient and is interested in the well being and outcome of his patients. He never rushes and has a great sense of humor. When I leave his office, I ALWAYS feel tremendously better. Having been to several chiropractors in my life, this one is the one who sets the bar.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

BILL NADELBERG IS THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR WITH WHOM I HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

He is honest, knowledgeable, and just a really pleasant person. I can't say enough good about him. Highly recommend!

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag