Rate Dr. Ardis A. Moe

Dr. Ardis A. Moe's Ratings

I couldn't be more pleased with both the knowledge and caring that is given from the Care Clinic staff and the selfless devotion I have experienced from Dr Ardis Moe. I have been her patient for 9 years and she has steadfastly kept me alive and thriving. There have been times she dragged me from the brink but I'm still here and am doing well. I am eternally grateful.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2009 | flag

Our family feels Dr. Ardis Moe has been the most extraordinary doctor we have encountered. I feel she listens attentively to all that is said and responds with action to find answers. Dr. Moe makes you feel like you are the most important patient she has in various ways by responding to phone calls within moments. We feel she goes beyond the second mile with assistance in filing paper work for medical help and insurance problems. We can sense a sincere doctor/patient relationship through her cheerful behavior and conversations with us and her reassuring gestures of compassion.

Submitted April 7, 2007 | flag