Rate Dr. Roger A. Lowlicht

Dr. Roger A. Lowlicht's Ratings

My first appointment was a consultation for wisdom teeth. After waiting 45 minutes, we walked out. Come to find out, they double booked the morning because of snow the day before. My time was not considered. The receptionist stated that people had to be fit in because yesterdays patients didn't want to drive in the snow. So I get bumped and have to wait over 45 min.?! I had to miss time from work, and my child had to miss time from school, with nothing accomplished. They should of scheduled people more thoughtfully. We never did see the doctor so I can't review how the visit went. Whoever is responsible for scheduling, or the management of this office failed completely. They should review their office practice. We will not go there again.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

The staff was very nice and friendly. Dr. Lowlicht,was fantastic I was very impressed with him. I would go back without hesitation. I must say he may feel relaxed and comfortable I would go back and I would recommend him to friends and family. Overall I was very happy with the staff and Dr. Lowlicht.....Once again thank you Dr. Lowlicht and staff....

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

My daughter had two teeth pulled. Our ortho sent us here. One was impacted. He had her in and out in 20 min. I was very impressed. He moves fast and is friendly. Not sure how people could say he has no bedside manner. We found him very warm and welcoming. His staff was kind to us. No complaints. My daughter is 14.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

The staff completely lacks manners and helpfulness. Dr. lacks bedside manners, takes no time to explain or inquire and works more like a carpenter during tooth extraction than a qualified doctor.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

My husband is now an invalid as a result of this pompous, ill prepared doctor. Please, for your own safety, find a more skilled, less pompous oral surgeon.

Submitted July 5, 2010 | flag

I personally had a wonderful experience right from the very first phone call! I asked a lot of questions and discovered that the doctor's receptionist had also been his assistant for many years and she was able not only to alleviate my fears, but give me detailed information regarding the surgery, She was very knowledgable and friendly.The doctor was very kind, I wasn't uncomforatble and even got a phone call later that day from him, which iwas very impressed with. Overall a very positve experience!

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

Very nice Dr. very attentive. Very caring. Very little pain. And i was in and out very fast for surgery.

Submitted May 18, 2010 | flag

Great service and great experience!I felt very comforatable regarding the surgery and wish to thank him and his office!

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Lowlicht by my dentist. I had all four wisdom teeth removed. They knocked me out completely and everything went smoothly. Dr. Lowlicht was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I never had to wait for too long to be seen. When I first went for my consultation and had to deal with his receptionists I was a little wary but that was quickly reversed after meeting him.

Submitted April 17, 2010 | flag

had all 4 wisdom teeth removed 2 were badly impacted. knocked me out was only in pain for 2 days after. i do have a lump of flesh on the side of my cheek from the surgery which i hope will go away as it has been less than a week. but other than that a great job.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag