Rate Dr. Shawn Aghili

Dr. Shawn Aghili's Ratings

Dr. Aghili is the best doc I have ever met. My husband was dying of lung cancer and dr. aghaili promised him he would not die of suffocation. He did not die that way. Dr. Aghili kept him alive for 3 yrs and did a superb job. He even called us from his home on the week-ends just to check on my husband. I have never seen a more dedicated doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Never on time. Minimum wait was 30 minutes, longest wait was 60 minutes for a scheduled appointment. Took a phone call from his children during one appointment. In the end, he had the wrong diagnosis because he didn't order an extra test which would have clarified the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The care and treatment I received from Dr. Aghili was outstanding. He literally saved my life over 4 years ago. Since that time, Dr. Aghili has always displayed a wonderful since of caring and is determined to make my health the best. I recommend him to anybody in need of a pulmologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983636].votes_count ]]