Rate Dr. Gary N. Abberbock

Dr. Gary N. Abberbock's Ratings

Dr. Abberbock is the best doctor my son could ever have. First of all my son is second generation by him. My husband used him as a child and we are blessed to continue with him. My son suffered a lot as a newborn and was in terrible pain. Dr. Aberback didn't let a day go by without checking if he is feeling better. He tried everything possible not to let him suffer. And finally it worked. He is loving, caring, super knowledgeable and trust worthy. He will hug and kiss the baby and comfort him just to make him feel better. His staff is amazing and will make sure to help in every single way. We are really blessed to have him as a doctor. He is a healer in the physical sense, spiritual sense, emotional sense and mental sense... a true healing angel!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. ABBERBOCK IS THE NICEST AND most dedicated person I know. He really cares about the kids and their family.I have used him for over 20 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

My 3 girls are older now, ages 24, 22, and 15 but it doesn't matter. I love these guys. My 4 year old was once sick with strep throat, a cough and fever, and Dr. Abberbach gave her a hug that healed my heart, and healed Alexis. Such a Sweet and patient Doctor, and he checks up on on your child with a phone call. Mary Ann Smyth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Been a patient since 1993, & travel 48 miles to see him. Wonderful doctor & exceptional man who cares beyond any other doctor I have known.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

The best, most caring doctor we've ever had the pleasure to know. I credit him with keeping our daughter alive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2009

Dr Abberbock is an excellent doctor. It's worth the wait to see him. He is patient, caring and devoted to all his patients. The staff in his office is excellent. They go out of their way to be helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2008

DR ABBERBOCK IS THE NUMBER ONE PHYSICIAN IN ALL OF BROOKLYN. HE IS THE MAIN REASON WE DONT MOVE FROM HERE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Abberbocks staff is very helpful and polite. The Doctor takes his time with you and never rushes and answers all your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2007

Gary Abberbock is one of the best doctors that my child has ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][983678].votes_count ]]