Rate Dr. Gregory L. Dokka

Dr. Gregory L. Dokka's Ratings

I suffered from lower back pain which progressively got worse for about a year. Dr. Dokka correctly assessed my problem and helped me to be 100% pain-free. He also taught me techniques that I could do at home to avoid future problems. I referred two friends that had serious back injuries to Dr. Dokka and he was able to help them significantly. He takes the time to listen, is compassionate and seems particularly gifted in his field.

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

They have great rates and the doctor actually spends time hearing what your issue is so that he can properly fix it. He explained everything and staff was very friendly. Didn't wait long either. Felt like it was money well spent. I will continue to see him & I will recommend him to others.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

I have been going Clearwater Spine for over five years now and can honestly say they are the best! Everyone is very friendly, highly knowledgeable and treats me like I'm family. I initially started seeing Dr. Dokka for chronic back pain that I started having after a car accident. They have taken such good care of me and helped me with many other aspects of my health as well. If you are looking for a chiropractor for the first time or are just looking for a new one, I strongly recommend going to Clearwater Spine and meeting Dr. Dokka and his staff. They really changed my life!

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Nicest Dr. I have ever met. Very professional and caring. I would highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dokka has done so much to help me and my wife over the years. He is a wonderful doctor as well as person. J. Whitman

Submitted April 20, 2007 | flag