Rate Dr. Craig M. Kemper

Dr. Craig M. Kemper's Ratings

Dr Kemper performed a craniotomy to clip an aneurysm on me and he was great!!! The reaction I've gotten from friends and family is always the same "wow you can't even tell that you had it done!" With my receding hair line that's very impressive! His staff was amazing and almost made my wife and I feel like family. After my experience with other neurosurgeons is say dr Kemper is a rare find in his field. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kemper is very knowledgeable and seems like a wonderful md. Some difficulty getting staff to call back, respond to calls.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kemper was my 2nd Opinion Surgeon as I had a multiple Disc Issue along with Spinal Stenosis that left me nearly in a paralysis state in which my lower extremities were numb and in much pain. I could barely walk a few feet at a time. My 1st surgeon felt I would need multiple fusion surgery and it would be complicated. After meeting with Dr.Kemper and reviewing the MRI, he was very confident the main issue was the Disc in the L4-L5 area and he would be able to alleviate the issue with a Micro-Discectomy at that area and looked me in the eye and said he would do his very best to help me. I was convinced with his confidence he could help me so I agreed to go through with the surgery. 1 month later, I am pain free and am able to do many things I haven't been able to do in years. I Thank Dr. Kemper for giving me my life back. I give my Highest Recommendation to Dr. Kemper.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

Amazing doctor. He is very caring and truly does not want his patients in pain. He is extremely knowledgeable but also, understands Addison's and Hashimoto's disease and how these can impact recovery- which I have. He is not one to rush to surgery before trying other methods and therapies. I like this a great deal about him. As well, he has called himself instead of having his nurses call to explain results. Further, the staff there is wonderful! I have been under his care for nearly 2 years and am extremely pleased.

Submitted April 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kemper is an awesome doctor. Performed surgery on me to remove a pituitary tumor. Was there to listen to questions and always answered them for me. Explain my condition and the surgery so it made me feel at ease to have brain surgery. Highly recommend him to anyone needing brain surgery.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag

Tell you just like it is.....open honest and caring.

Submitted March 20, 2008 | flag