Dr. David W. Morledge

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. David W. Morledge has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1
RID: 5309890
26/03/14 5 5 5 5 He improved my quality of life and took my complicated profile in stride. Dr. Morledge has come through for me time and time again. He and his staff genuinely CARE about their patients and that is rare when you deal with many specialists and their egos.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David W."
RID: 2582583
11/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Morledge is upbeat and has long patience. He was the Dr that took great care at Texas Neuro. Listened attentively to the problems Dougs TBI left him with. He takes time to know more than what is wrong with you.
RID: 1568035
22/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Morledge treated my mom when she had a stroke some 15 yrs ago and was very compassionate. Now I'm his patient with a serious back problem, fibromyalgia and pain management. He still takes time to listen to my problems and monitors and meds carefully. The staff and his PA are always prompt in returning calls. Getting an appt to see him does take time, but I guess that's because he's just THAT good at what he does. I will say this ... you can get a follow-up with his PA and he does read your chart and don't be surprised if he calls you! He's thorough, knowledgeable and just the best. I have quite a lot of medical "issues" and of all the doctors, he's the only one who has actually taken the time to figure out what is really wrong with me.
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 908921
09/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Morledge has been my doc for about 15 yrs. I'm a nurse(now retired), so, I'm very 'picky'! He is THE BEST!!!!! He listens, he cares about his patients, & he's very thorough. He treats his patients like 'people', not 'cases'. He keeps himself informed & up to date on all aspects of his medical practice. Anyone needing a Neurologist would be fortunate to have him for a doc. Kathleen Riney---Boerne, Tx.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 762792
13/01/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Morledge is soooooo wonderful. He is knowledgeable and is such an inspiration to me. I almost started to cry when I thought I he was no longer part of my insurance group. He is great!
RID: 674327
26/08/08 1 1 1 3 This office is horrible. I have been trying to get in for 9 months. They have been through 8 nurses since then. They had a copy of my insurance card for 7 months then when I did get in I was told I would have to wait another 30 days to get the procedure approved. After 30 days I called everyday for 2 weeks to check the status of my claim. No one ever calls back from this office,even when I call the operator and ask for a person I get transferred to voice mail. I called my insurance and found out the claim had never even been submitted. The insurance rep called and asked the nurse to fax the claim to her directly so it could be processed and the nurse refused. She said she would do it sometime that week. For an office that is supposed to help patients with migraines and other painful ailments they have no compassion. I have had started to look for another doctor in another town 50 miles away because this office is so poorly run.
Paid (or co-pay): $15