Dr. Corbin D. Milenbaugh

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Corbin D. Milenbaugh has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Corbin" to "Corbin D."

RID: 468022
19/12/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Milenbaugh and staff made me feel welcomed and took care of my dental needs without overpricing.
Paid (or co-pay): $1985
RID: 450443
26/11/07 5 5 5 5 I had several teeth pulled out by this doctor and I didn't feel anything! I definitely appreciate Dr. M's patience with me...I am a nightmare to most dentists! Kit Henderson
Paid (or co-pay): $2878
RID: 413897
18/09/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Corbin Milenbaugh was very punctual, professional, and caring in all of his treatment of my dental needs. His staff also made me feel welcomed.
Insurance: Delta Dental
Paid (or co-pay): $1875
RID: 409521
15/05/07 5 5 5 Dr. Milenbaugh provided the highest quality of care possible with a great attitude. My children were scared at our previous dental visits with other doctors. Dr. Milenbaugh joked with them and made them feel more relaxed. I definitely recommend this dentist to anyone with or without children. Pamela Espejel  Respond