Rate Dr. Karim Amirgholizadeh

Dr. Karim Amirgholizadeh's Ratings

Dr. Amir was extremity knowledgeable and professional in his field and in general about human anatomy. After taking the picture of my lower back he explained in details the problems with my lower back and started the treatment immediately. I started feeling better after the second treatment. I would recommend him to my friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

My internist referred me to Dr. Amirgholizadeh after my motor vehicle accident for my foot contusion and neck and upper back sprain. After several weeks of E stimulation and ultrasound therapy, I am now back to my normal routine. Dr.Amirgholizadeh is patient and will spend a lot of time listening to your needs, diagnose the problems, formulate a treatment plan, and find relief for your ailments. He has many years of experience and has seen many different types of injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

As a Scientist, I went to my chiropractor with skepticism unconvinced that I could see a solution for a problem I had for more than twenty years, but I was willing to try a something else to make sure there was no stone unturned. I had been dealing with a pain in my heel and had exhausted all other medical solutions from injection to physical therapy and inserts to name a few without lasting solution. Dr. Amirgholizadeh proactively listened to all things I had tried before, examined, diagnosed and laid out an action plan. I noticed that he was assessing and fine-tuning his treatment all along for the duration of the treatment. Now I am able to enjoy doing things like jugging without the pain. In addition since I do not have the pain, I do not feel I am drained of energy midday. I feel more energetic. Thank to Dr. Amirgholizadeh for his dedication and hard work and going out of his way to accommodate his patient and take care of the problem. I am grateful to him and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I began chiropractic care as a teenager when I had pain in my shins due to dancing ballet at school. Dr. Amir treated me with some physical therapy modalities to help with the discomfort. Now as a adult I have continued my treatment for other problems such as neck pain, upper and lower back pain when I had and auto accident. On each occasion I was treated professionally and any and all treatment was explained. Any questions I had were answered. I continue to see Dr. Amir for my Chiropractic Care as needed and feel better about my overall health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

El Doctor es muy bueno, llegue a su consultorio con un intenso dolor de espalda el cual me impedia moverme el Doctor me evaluo y me realizo varias terapias, el finalizar las terapias se me termino el dolor y dia a dia sentia mejoria, es por ello que lo puedo recomendar como un excelente profesional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

When I think of Dr Amir this is what comes to my mind is…caring…effective…efficient…prompt. I was referred to him by my Internal Medicine doctor. Dr Amir explained the procedures in simple language as he treated my back, shoulder and knee to enhance functioning. This wonderful doctor made a difference in my quality of life. I would whole heartedly refer him to family and friends. He really cares for his patients and he takes care of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

I have been in back, hip and leg pain for 3 or 4 years. It has recently become harder to get up and down and to walk. I had a disc removal almost two years ago. The pain got worse. I get shots every few months and take hydrocodone when the pain is really bad...more and more often. I have had two appointments with Dr. Amir. I could not believe the relief I experienced after the first appointment. I am THRILLED with the results and have hope for actually being able to live a fuller life. I would very much reccommend Dr. Amir to anyone suffering life altering pain. He is courteous, and indicates his main concern is helping you with pain relieve and is that he is dedicated to helping you achieve a more fulfilling life experience. I cannot thank him enough and look forward to furthur treatment and improvement, which I know will happen. Good Luck to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

Dr. Amirgholizadeh has been my medical provider for over 20 years. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking medical treatment without the need to take pain medication. Dr. Amirgholizadeth provides excellent medical treatment and has many years of experience in his field. He also has two offices to serve you located in Dallas and Plano. His medical staff is helpful and accomadating to help you receive the medical services you need. This doctor truely cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

I have had 5 chiropractors in the past, Dr Amir ranks at the top

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

Dr. Amir is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, and a true gentleman, in every sense of the word. He has flexible office hours and has always been available when I needed him. I am a physician and Dr. Amir has been treating me for intermittent back pain and occasional neck pain for the past several years. He is honest and thoughtful, and he is the only chiropractor in Dallas that I recommend to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984681].votes_count ]]