Rate Dr. Michael S. Gorback

Dr. Michael S. Gorback's Ratings

Dr gorback was 'the first Dr. to go over in detail my problems. He s treating me now with good results. Why wasn't I lucky enough to go to him first

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

This doctor comes in, sits down and gives eye contact while you're talking. He is never rushed. He is extremely honest and expects the same from his patients. If you want relief for your pain, he is a great doctor.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Very poor office staff. Unfriendly, not helpful, and generally messes things up several times.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

I can't believe how many doctors I had to go through before I finally found Dr. G. He was the first one who believed me and didn't just blame everything on fibromyalgia like the other doctors. He actually LISTENS and does an EXAMINATION. Based on that he said I had a lot of different pain problems all over and that while it could be fibro he thought that would be a mistake. He said we should try breaking it down into separate pain problems and do each one. I started crying I thought I was stuck with all my complaints blamed on fibro.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gorback is a nice man, and a seemingly god doctor. However, he dropped me down on my meds from my previos doctor, making me very ill. He provided injections which didn't work. When I quietly asked about a change in medication he treated me like an addict. I left and found a much better and more understanding doctor. I wish him the best.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

This was my third pain doctor. The first two just gave me drugs. He got my pain so I didn't need to be so druggy all the time. I can't say enough good things.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

Great docotr. Very informative - told me everything I needed to know in a way I could understand him.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

spends a lot of time explaining things. runs late sometimes but once you are in the exam room he is yours for as long as it takes. i think that's why he runs late. receptionist can be spotty in service but nurse is great & so is the manager & scheduler.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2008 | flag

good listener. Wants to do his own treatment whether the patient wants it or not.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2007 | flag