Rate Dr. Winston O. Miller

Dr. Winston O. Miller's Ratings

Good quality service. would recommend them...........

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Seeing a dentist is never fun, but Dr Miller's smile and mannerism makes one feel at ease.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

I hate going to the dentist. I am just plain afraid of them. Dr. Miller actually turned that around for me. I wouldn't have gone in if I hadn't bit down on a rock. He explained every detail of everything he was going to do. His calm metered demeanor and friendly smile really turned me around on going to the dentist...but only this dentist. LOL I can see why this guy is held in such high regard by his patients.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Really nice and friendly. Best dentist I have ever seen. Honest and caring.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Best and absolutely the most honest, knowledgable dentist I have ever been to. Also most reasonable charges. Love him and his staff.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2011 | flag

We too love Dr Miller. We've always felt that he's treated us very fairly and never does procedures that are unnecessary. I've been seeing him since I was a teenager, and now I take my family!

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

His staff is very friendly and punctual, he is very funny and friendly also

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. MIller and his staff were exceptionally friendly, courteous, and professional. He is by far the best dentist I have ever had.

Submitted July 6, 2009 | flag

Most gentle dentist that I have ever been to. Nice office and friendly staff. Treats you like a person and not just a mouth.

Submitted April 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. Miller makes you feel absolutely comfortable ... a rare treat in a dentist!

Submitted July 25, 2007 | flag