You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott C. Ulmer

Dr. Scott C. Ulmer's Ratings

Dr. Ulmer is a true treasure. He is honest, kind, knowledgeable, emphatic, and a true perfectionist with patient care, research testing, procedure and treatment. He and his staff go the extra mile to treat patients with respect and to attend to patient comfort and care. If you searched the world over, you could not find a better Hematologist/Oncologist or staff. I am blessed to be one of his patients and I am so grateful to him and his his staff for outstanding treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2009

My Mother is a patient for South Texas Oncology and speaks to everyone. very highly of Doctor Scott Ulmer. She and we as a family are thankful & blessed to have a good insurance for her from her Job as well. I am pleased to know every visit for labs, shot clinic or just a visit, the entire staff of RN nurses a friendly. The entire treatment and research department always has a smile. My # 1 Doctor and Nursing Staff for My Mom is Incrediable and Inviting as Always. God Bless ~

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][984894].votes_count ]]