Rate Dr. Jade Meylor

Dr. Jade Meylor's Ratings

Dr. Meylor is absolutely wonderful, I've been suffering with neck and back problems for years and I started going to him and my neck and back hasn't felt this good in years!!! He has literally restored my life!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][985168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2010

Dr. Meylor worked on my husband's back when he threw it out at the beginning of the summer and he is feeling great! I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and my husband and I were also trying to have another baby. In the past we have had to use fetility drugs and they were only successful one time over 3 years ago. He did some low back adjustments and acupuncture on me and we were pregnant within the first month! It has been wonderful not to have to take medication for this baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][985167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

Dr. Meylor is thorough and has helped me avoid back surgery by restoring my health via chiropractic and accupuncture. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][985166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2008

very good, very efficient. My car accident case was taken care very well by Dr. Meylor and his staff. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][985165].votes_count ]]