Rate Dr. Keith J. Capone

Dr. Keith J. Capone's Ratings

I was actually the patient, not the patient's parent, of this doctor. He handled my primary care for the first 25 years (yes, 25!) of my life. In all that time, I don't have a single bad memory about him. I've always felt completely safe and comfortable with him, but boy those hands are cold! Word to the wise, he has a twin brother, Kenneth Capone, who is also a doctor, so if you choose him as your child's doctor, don't be surprised if your pharmacy tries to call the wrong brother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Capone since she was two weeks old. We all love him. He is very personable, and informative and always takes the time to interact with the child and parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2007

I concur with the first commentor above - Dr. Keith is wonderful with parents and children and very respectful of parents choices about childcare - breastfeeding, homebirthing, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2006

Dr. Keith Capone has a wonderful bedside manner. My children and I find him sincere, compassionate and caring while at the same time, easy going and funny. He relates well to children of all ages and their parents. Having gone to him for 9 years, I highly reccommend him as a very thorough, confidence-inspiring pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2006

Not a very good personality. His pediatrician brother (Kenneth) is a charmer and has a much better bedside manner. Both are very knowledgeable, however Dr. Keith is not as thorough as Dr. Kenneth Capone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162975].votes_count ]]