Rate Dr. Cynthia L. Romito

Dr. Cynthia L. Romito's Ratings

My son who we adopted saw her for allergies and asthma...absolutely think the world of her! Going above and beyond doesn't even cover it. The only thing is I wish they would schedule the appointment when you leave because I forget to call. Seen in Hoisington Ks

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Romito is one of the nicest doctors I have ever known. She has helped me so much. I recommend her services to anyone who suffers from allergies. She is very caring and is thorough. I live more than 3 hrs from her offices and because she has my history and knows my problems I find the drive well worth it. I had tried another allergist after my move and was very disappointed with a deficient evaluation. I have had serious allergy problems since a child. When I graduated from pediatric care, I found Dr. Romito who stepped in and picked up where my pediatrian left off. Doctors are healers. We are responsible for our personal insurance benefits. I am an insurance agent and still check with my carrier regarding coverage. If you have allergies, you will be happy with Dr. Romito's care.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2010 | flag

Billing staff is uninformative and created a $250 mistake that I had to pick up. I was informed that they had researched my insurance and were aware of the coverages that the insurance would provide for the services rendered. When I received the bill, I was told "too bad" and "you should have called yourself." In an attempt to rectify the situation via the Better Business Bureau, I was defamed through their written response to the BBB and have since given up. Once again, I am now stuck with a $230 bill because they provided me with what appeared to be "informed" data which turned out to be nothing more than speculation.

Submitted June 18, 2009 | flag

Dr Romito is attentive and personable. My appointments have always been right on time. I completely recommend her services.

Submitted July 2, 2007 | flag