Rate Dr. Steve C. Nelson

Dr. Steve C. Nelson's Ratings

I was very surprised to see Dr. Nelson rated this high. I have seen him a couple times when I could get in to no one else. He has always been very rude to me for some reason. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. All the other doctors in his group have been great to deal with over the years.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nelson is a very nice DR. he is very compassionate person. Is interested in you and your problem. Was able to figure out what was wrong with me when a bunch of othere Dr.s could not! Best Dr. ever!!!

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nelson is a rare find, he is compassionate, knowledgable and you can tell he truly cares about what is going on with your health. At a time when so many doctors are fishing patients in/out a quickly as possible to make an extra buck, he takes extra time to really care for you, AND I actually got to see him when hospitalized, there are almost no family practice Docs out there anymore who will see you at the hospital. I feel so confindent with his knowledge and skills. I highly recommend him and appreciate the time he spends with me and my family!!!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

I have seen Dr. Nelson since he first came to the practice. He is such a compassionate and truly caring Doctor. I am amazed at the time he will take to listen and talk with you when that's what you need. He and Marci make a great and helpful team to rely on. Dr. Nelson will not brush your symptoms off as if their nothing as he truly cares. I recommend to everyone because he is the BEST! The front desk is sometimes not on the ball. The doctor told me one thing to do and when I told the front desk, they told me no, do this. Of course, I should have done what Dr. Nelson said because that was the right thing to do.I don't think they should take it on themselves to do that. Then again, I wouldn't and don't regret telling anyone who needs a dotor - this is the team to go to!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Until this last visit I would have said "Wonderful!" and I still think so. Perhaps he was having a bad day, everyone does from time to time. I certainly will to recommend him to my family and friends.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Have seen Dr. Nelson a few times when I could not see regular DR. He is pretty much a jerk imo. I will stick with Dr. Roney.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2011 | flag

I was one of Dr. Nelsons first patients when he came to the office. I liked him from the first visit. He is always concerned about me and my life. I always recommend him to people who need a great doctor. His staff is very nice especially his nurse Marcie. They work so well together. There aren't very many doctors out there with a good bedside manner and willing to talk to his patients. He spends much needed time getting to the diagnosis.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag

First visit and first impression: Was insensitive, arrogant and impatient. You could probably even add rude to the list.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

GREAT DOCTOR!! I love Dr Nelson not only because he is knowledgeable but because he has great bedside manner! I have always been "afraid" of the dr, but not since becoming his patient! He just has a way about him that sets you at ease. He actually LISTENS to you and tries other methods before automatically just writing a prescription. I have referred almost all of my extended family to him and they all agree that Dr Nelson is fantastic. And I dont know how he does it, but he always manages to remember whats going on in my life and that really means alot. I feel like much more than just a patient at his office. Marcy, his nurse, is just as wonderful. 5+ stars!!!!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2010 | flag

I like Dr. Nelson very much. He is very personable and is easy to discuss your problems with.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag