Rate Dr. Melanie A. Story

Dr. Melanie A. Story's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I just also received my letter today that Dr. Story is gone..I called her office a few minutes ago to get my overdue refill but nobody even told me she was gone and I did not know then that there was this letter in my mailbox. I hope somebody will read this who knows where to find her. Thank you

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr Story has been my doctor for 15 years. She is wonderful! The most caring doctor I have ever been to. I moved with her from Dixie to Middletown. When I opened my mail last night,, tears flowed when I read she is no longer at Family Medical East. She has been with me thru a lot and I want to continue with her not some stranger you tell me will take care of me. I want her to continue to take care of me. I have insurance which I pay for and my employer and I SHOULD have the right to know where she has moved so that I can continue getting the great care from her !!!!! I am 52 and she is the most caring ever !!! She recommended great surgeons on both illnesses and followed thru and always fits me in when I call for appointments. I hopefully will find out where she is and make an appointment and go with "bells on ".

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

I really like Dr. Story. She takes her time to listen to all of your problems. She orders the appropriate tests. The only bad thing I have to say about this office is that trying to get a test result back is like pulling teeth. For that reason I might end up finding a new Dr. or just try to not have any special testing done

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Story is absolutely the best doctor I've ever had the privelage to be treated by. She truly takes the time to listen to every word you're saying, and she seems genuinely interested in hearing about any problem you may have. I find nothing to be wrong with the office staff, every time I've come in to contact with them, they've been very friendly and not short. I would absolutely reccommend seeing Dr. Story.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Story is one of the most patient and understanding doctors I have ever had. I do have alot of health issues and she always takes care of me or sends me to a specialist. She will always take her time and never rushes through the appt.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Story for a few years base on the recommendation of a friend. I love Dr. Story. She has always been very helpful, giving me her opinion, good and bad. She never once has told me I had 15 minutes of her time. I never feel rushed or like she doenst care. I have her undivided attention. I have had blood work done a few times and both were to my benefit. She has also offered me expensive drugs however, if I told her I wanted a cheaper drug she gladly gave them to me. Also, when I have tried the more expensive drug and couldnt afford them any longer or wanted to try something different, she immediatly called me in a new prescription. Her front desk staff HAS told me she wouldnt write me a certain prescription but then I started having my calls directly transfered to her MA and left her the message and my prescription would get filled by the next business day. I would recommend Dr. Story.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Best Doctor I have ever been to. Really cares about her patients. She is knowledgeable, helpful and she take your personal situation seriously. Office staff was friendly, polite and helpful. I felt like a valued person, like everyone in the office genuinely cared. So happy I changed Doctors!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Story is AMAZING. She is caring, committed, responsive and works hard for her patients. When her office moved, I stayed with her, although it is a 60 mile round trip to see her and there are MANY Doctors closer to me. I know that I am in good hands, and when I am having a bad day, she overlooks me, and helps me have a better one. I have dealt with a long running illness that was frustrating, annoying and time consuming, she dealt with me as true professional and even took on extra duties as far as my case goes, to streamline my treatment and to make appointments to a specialist (that I didn't really trust) unnecessary. She is wonderful...Exceptional Doctor, and person.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Story is fantastic--absolutely the best primary care physician I have ever had. She is engaged, thoughtful, and open. Her level of concern for patients is very high. However...I have to agree with the other commenters that her staff does not represent her well AT ALL. The front office is rude, dismissive, and unresponsive. It's a shame, because this is the opposite of Dr. Story herself.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag