Rate Dr. Amelia H. Kaymen

Dr. Amelia H. Kaymen's Ratings

Dr. Kaymen is GREAT! She has completely transformed my skin. AMAZING with friendly, accessible staff. I have never waited longer than 5 minutes for my appointment. I plan on seeing her for as long as she is in practice (which I hope is forever).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][985623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2010

She is a wonderful dermatologist who does laser hair removal and many wonderful treatments- pricey but a nice office and staff-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][985622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Kaymen is to the point, funny, energetic, and knowledgable. I'm wary of all the potions she sells as I can't tell if they are any different than chez Walgreens but if you have a weird looking spot on your skin, she's right on it. And she's great getting rid of those broken blood vessels on your face as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][985621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2007

Dr. Kaymen of Presidio Dermatology is the absolute best. Simply the best. Period!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][985620].votes_count ]]