Rate Dr. Peggy Newcomer

Dr. Peggy Newcomer's Ratings

Dr. Newcomer was extremely patient and actually listened to the symptoms I was trying to explain. She seemed genuinely interested and did not seem rushed or like she already had a foot out the door, as I have found with other doctors. I felt much better after discussing treatment options with her, and was impressed that she she actually recommended holistic approaches rather than automatically writing me a prescription. I am very impressed with Doctor Newcomer and her office staff. I will definitley keep going there and will refer other people there as well.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Newcomer is a very warm, caring doctor. She really listens to her patients and is very knowledgeable. In addition, she is very respectful and takes the time to explain options for treatment. I trust her and appreciate her willingness to work with the patient. She is the rare kind of doctor these days, not rushed and very understanding. She is very knowledgeable about holistic options, as well as conventional medicine. Her staff is outstanding, as well.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2009 | flag

No body likes to go the Dr.'s office, Dr. Newcomer made it a very plesant experience. She has passion for medicine and is so easy to communicate with.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2008 | flag