Rate Dr. Dennis S. Chi

Dr. Dennis S. Chi's Ratings

Dr. Dennis Chi is a skillful, diligent, thorough, confident and caring surgeon. He clearly explained everything and coordinated other surgical specialists as well as the oncologist. He looked into my eyes and told he could help me and he did! This is the surgeon you want to lead your medical team to fight this awful disease. He is the tumor terminator!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Chi was amazing. I was terrified after receiving my cancer diagnosis but he was reassuring and took great lengths to explain the surgery and prognosis to me. As it turns out, other cancers were found and he arranged for coordinated surgeries. He and his staff were wonderful throughout the whole process.My prognosis is excellent and everything about my experience with this doctor and MSK Hospital was very positive. I would recommend him to anyone with a gynecological cancer. He truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][986936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

Did amazing surgery on me. Does try hard to do the right thing for his patients. He does overpromise regarding how much he'll round, that he'll call etc., he only saw me for once for 10 minutes for my whole 8 day stay and I can infections and pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][986935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2010

Dr. Chi is a very compassionate, knowledgeable doctor. I went for three medical opinions and knew after consulting with him, he was the right doctor for my surgery. He made me feel confident that I would be alright. He explained everything about my procedure and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Dennis Chi to anyone facing a gynecological cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][986934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2010

Dr Chi is a very compassionate, knowledgeable doctor. Excellent surgical skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][986933].votes_count ]]