Rate Dr. Brian D. Burke

Dr. Brian D. Burke's Ratings

I went to dr Burke several years ago when I was unable to abduct my right leg and searing pain on right lateral hip. He Sent me for MRI. Went to one follow up for results and never went back. Not once did he even touch me or check the range of my joint, even told me that the tear showing in the MRI was miss read. The first visit he never touched me either even when I tried to show the limitation. On the second visit he also told me it was neurological. Then months later his office called me for follow up, I told them a few choice words. I now have bursitis in right hip. If anything positive to say he seemed nice but he was arrogant. I feel others should know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I went to Dr. Burke three times with knee pain and all he did was an x-ray (laying down) and gave me a prescription for predisone. I ended up going to another doctor who x-rayed my knee standing up which showed bone on bone. I got the feeling Dr. Burke just wanted me to keep coming back and just collecting my money as well as the insurance money. He had a very nice personality but very disappointed in his knowledge on how to x-ray knees.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Had my knee replaced 4 years ago. Was pain-free in a short time and back to most activities in less than 6 weeks. Still going strong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2009

I had both knees replaced. One in July of 07 and Nov. 07. My physical therapist stated my knee surgery is he has ever seen. My progress has been excellent! I'm out of pain when I walk. I have full range of motion. I found the staff to be most helpful in answering questions and they filed my insurance. The nursing staff was prompt and accurate in reporting my phone calls to Dr. Burke. The staff answered my phone calls promptly. I could not be more pleased!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987048].votes_count ]]