Rate Dr. Ramiro Miranda

Dr. Ramiro Miranda's Ratings

the dude has a great mustache and he looks like a pistolero!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

If it weren't for Dr. Miranda I believe I wouldn't be walking or running as I am today. Ten years ago I suffered a tibial spine avulsion fracture (a break inside the knee joint) mountain biking in Tahoe. The surgical center in Tahoe could not do anything for me, but recommended me directly to Dr. Miranda, a recommendation I simply found convenient at the time because his office was a few miles from my house. Dr. Miranda masterfully set the bone back in place through an arthroscopic procedure. More importantly, he was thoughtful, patient, and thorough in his explanations of what the injury was, how surgery would go, and what recovery would look like. Friendly, smiling, and sympathetic... what was initially a mere convenience turned out to be a stroke of incredible fortune. I highly recommend this doctor!

Submitted June 7, 2009 | flag