Rate Dr. Ash Tewari

Dr. Ash Tewari's Ratings

The medical staff could not have been better, they all attended to my needs or requests even ifth they were not assigned to me, Great job! We have already recomended Dr. Tewari and your facillity to a severly sick individual that we know you will be able to help as this individual has possible colon cancer, and are not able to find satisfactory solution in this area. Everyone was extra helpfull and the wait time was much less than we expected, also if we reported earlier than our appointment we were attended to within a few minutes of our arrival, we give the staff the highest mark possible, thank them for us.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

2 years ago after an unusual jump in my PSA it was suggested that I see a Prostate Surgeon. Dr. Ash Tewari was the name I heard the most, and rightly so.After my intial consultation with him,his compassionate manor, his patience with all my questions and fears, and his level of experience we knew this was the right choice. After thorough diagnostic testing and evaluation, I have been fortunate to be a candidate for active surveillance at this time. His office staff is professional and compassionate. His office manager Vicki has navigated our scheduling needs, and the rest of his medical staff has been prompt with the responses needed and sensitive to our visits from Florida. Dr. Tewari could be a candidate for a humanitarian award. The level of confidence you feel while you are under his care is outstanding. If surgery is indicated for me down the line, my wife and I have piece of mind we are with the best there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Tewari is a compassion, kind and patient doctor. He and his staff are very professional and spend as much time answering any questions. His staff will do research on items you may have. They are very thorough and explain every option you have. I have recommended my family MD to him as well and I would trust him with any of my family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Tewari by four different people. He is simply the best. I am 44 years old and 9 weeks after surgery I am on my way to being 100%. And most important... I have no cancer. My PSA is zero. I am married with three kids so this is the most important thing and my wife an I are extremely grateful. Besides Dr. Tewari's skill, his humility and genuine care for his patients is second to none. In a world where it is all about profit, Dr. Tewari and his staff's approach is refreshing. And hat's off to Leslie who talked me through a few bumps and was always positive from the start. Whether it be a text message, an email or a phone call, I could always count on her to get back to me with an answer and a positive uplifting response. It is very rare that a doctor and his staff, who are so skilled, also have such exceptional bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Tewari is an extremely gifted surgeon and researcher. He methodically determined the best treatment for me. He has the most compassion and the best bedside manner that I have ever experienced from a docotr. He takes the time to listen to, and answer, every question you have. His medical and office staff are very caring and take an interest in each patients' individual needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

DR TEWARI IS THE BEST, HAS STAFF FROM IS OFFICE TO SURGERY STAFF THEY ARE SO PROFESSIONAL ,CARING ,FRIENDLY,NICE ,UNDERSTANDING ,YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE CARING BUNCH OF GREAT PEOPLE THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU . I WANT THANK DENISE ,VICKY ,AND HELEN YOU 3 ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO NICE AND HONESTY , THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU . DR ASH TEWARI THANK YOU SO MUCH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

His modesty and kindness perfectly complements the professionalism and excellence of this top robotic surgeon. Dr. Tewari’s team of doctors, nurses and staff took amazing care of me as I battled early stage prostate cancer (e.g. Gleason 3+4, PSA 8.1). I am forever indebted to Dr. Tewari, and would highly recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I was intially introduced to Dr. Tewari as the result of a second opinion referral in January of 2014 for prostate cancer. I went online prior to meeting with Dr. Tewari and was much impressed by his background information. Upon meeting with him, I was set at ease by his demeanor and sense of genuine concern. I had my prostate surgery on February 18, 2014 which turned out to be very successful and since then have been in contact with his staff for post operative follow up. I have found the pre-operative team, post-operative team and office staff to be both caring and professional.I am more than happy that I chose Dr. Tewari, his team and Sinai Hospital to have my procedure done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Great doctor with a very sensitive manner, low key but confident. I felt I was in good hands the whole time and the results have been excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

18 months post surgery,stress incontince issues.Minimal sexual function not happy but alive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987190].votes_count ]]