Rate Dr. Ash Tewari

Dr. Ash Tewari's Ratings

2 years ago after an unusual jump in my PSA it was suggested that I see a Prostate Surgeon. Dr. Ash Tewari was the name I heard the most, and rightly so.After my intial consultation with him,his compassionate manor, his patience with all my questions and fears, and his level of experience we knew this was the right choice. After thorough diagnostic testing and evaluation, I have been fortunate to be a candidate for active surveillance at this time. His office staff is professional and compassionate. His office manager Vicki has navigated our scheduling needs, and the rest of his medical staff has been prompt with the responses needed and sensitive to our visits from Florida. Dr. Tewari could be a candidate for a humanitarian award. The level of confidence you feel while you are under his care is outstanding. If surgery is indicated for me down the line, my wife and I have piece of mind we are with the best there is.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tewari is a compassion, kind and patient doctor. He and his staff are very professional and spend as much time answering any questions. His staff will do research on items you may have. They are very thorough and explain every option you have. I have recommended my family MD to him as well and I would trust him with any of my family members.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Tewari by four different people. He is simply the best. I am 44 years old and 9 weeks after surgery I am on my way to being 100%. And most important... I have no cancer. My PSA is zero. I am married with three kids so this is the most important thing and my wife an I are extremely grateful. Besides Dr. Tewari's skill, his humility and genuine care for his patients is second to none. In a world where it is all about profit, Dr. Tewari and his staff's approach is refreshing. And hat's off to Leslie who talked me through a few bumps and was always positive from the start. Whether it be a text message, an email or a phone call, I could always count on her to get back to me with an answer and a positive uplifting response. It is very rare that a doctor and his staff, who are so skilled, also have such exceptional bedside manner.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tewari is an extremely gifted surgeon and researcher. He methodically determined the best treatment for me. He has the most compassion and the best bedside manner that I have ever experienced from a docotr. He takes the time to listen to, and answer, every question you have. His medical and office staff are very caring and take an interest in each patients' individual needs.

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

DR TEWARI IS THE BEST, HAS STAFF FROM IS OFFICE TO SURGERY STAFF THEY ARE SO PROFESSIONAL ,CARING ,FRIENDLY,NICE ,UNDERSTANDING ,YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE CARING BUNCH OF GREAT PEOPLE THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU . I WANT THANK DENISE ,VICKY ,AND HELEN YOU 3 ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO NICE AND HONESTY , THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU . DR ASH TEWARI THANK YOU SO MUCH

Submitted March 9, 2014 | flag

His modesty and kindness perfectly complements the professionalism and excellence of this top robotic surgeon. Dr. Tewari’s team of doctors, nurses and staff took amazing care of me as I battled early stage prostate cancer (e.g. Gleason 3+4, PSA 8.1). I am forever indebted to Dr. Tewari, and would highly recommend him to others.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I was intially introduced to Dr. Tewari as the result of a second opinion referral in January of 2014 for prostate cancer. I went online prior to meeting with Dr. Tewari and was much impressed by his background information. Upon meeting with him, I was set at ease by his demeanor and sense of genuine concern. I had my prostate surgery on February 18, 2014 which turned out to be very successful and since then have been in contact with his staff for post operative follow up. I have found the pre-operative team, post-operative team and office staff to be both caring and professional.I am more than happy that I chose Dr. Tewari, his team and Sinai Hospital to have my procedure done.

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

Great doctor with a very sensitive manner, low key but confident. I felt I was in good hands the whole time and the results have been excellent.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

18 months post surgery,stress incontince issues.Minimal sexual function not happy but alive

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

I am scheduling surgery with Dr. Tewari. After two visits to see him from Connecticut I know he is the right choice for me. Not only is he tremendously skilled in his profession, he is a compassionate caring human being. I'm scared to death of having surgery. This will be my first. But having a team led by Dr. Tewari and ably assisted by his assistant Chip, my fears will subside. Those of you reflecting on your experiences have given the courage I need to address my prostate cancer. I thank you for sharing your experiences with me. I know I'm not walking alone into that operating room. May you all remain cancer free and have long happy lives. Dr. Tewari, I'll call LInda to schedule first thing in the morning. Lets get this over with.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag