Rate Dr. Roland D. Reinhart

Dr. Roland D. Reinhart's Ratings

I have been going to the doc or almost since he opened his private practice. I was in severe pain with a multitude of issues. Noone before him cound control my pain. Finally someone who was cpmpasionate, kind, understanding, aND finally someone who listened (I mean really listened) and better yet, was and is to this day able to control my pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr. Rhinehart was very comprehensive in his analysis of my pain issue and he used all avenues available to him in order to alleviate my pain. I found him to be informed, attentive, thorough and responsive to my needs. His staff was friendly and helpful and the office environment happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

My husband is a combat veteran and has had severe back problems for a long time. After multiple visits to VA doctors his back problems were still severe and with one visit to Dr. Reinhart my husband was feeling almost brand new again. We did have to wait to see him but we got to see Dr. Reinhart himself and it was well worth the wait. Dr. Reinhart actually cared about my husband and did multiple tests and scans to find out what was causing him back pain not just writing him a pain medicine prescription like other doctors had done. His staff was helpful and professional and Dr. Reinhart was very helpful in explaining everything to us so we could understand it all. We will be recommending Dr. Reinhart to all of our friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I've had several appointments with
Dr. Reinhart. The staff has always been pleasant and very professional. Although sometimes there was a wait it's never been very long. Dr. Reinhart has always taken the time to answer all of my questions. I would recomend Dr. Reinhart to my friends and family! Thank you Dr. Reinhart for such great care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

My husband was in severe back pain when visiting the desert, we were recommended to Dr. Reinhart and got it to see him the same day. Dr. Reinheart gave my husband an epidural shot and that gave him great releif. Dr. Reinheart is very knowledgable and his staff very pleasant, I will recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you, Dr. Reinheart!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I did wait but it was worth it. I was in a lot of pain and they worked me in the same day I called. I saw Dr. Reinhart not his assistant. Dr. Reinhart explained everything to me and answered all my questions. Dr. Reinhart did my injection that same day!!!! I walked out of his office pain free. I have been to other pain doctors before and I've always had to make an appointment for days later and I don't get to see the doctor, just his assistant. Then I've had to make another appointment to get injection on another day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

They are the most unprofessional staff I have ever been with.... I always waited at least 2 hours to see the Doctor and when he couldn't see you after the 2 hours they would tell you you need to see his Nurse practitioner??? Who wants to come see a nurse for medical; assistance. All his doctors have quit and no longer work with Reinhardt...He is a coward and unprofessional. His staff are gossips and if you have an emergency and are treated disrespectfully and want to speak to the doctor, he I guess "is too good" to call back and speak with you. He and his staff are horrible and unprofessional. They lie to him and instead of him reaching out to speak with you, he believes these "gossips" with a BAD attitude. NEVER AGAIN... Please go somewhere else as there are so many other and more qualified doctors who actually care about you and not focused on scheduling 10 appointments in each time slot.... Horrible people....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

I often waited two or three hours, but sometimes if you are lucky it moly takes an hour and a half. That's why I left, in addition to painful tests on my knees that I eventually flat out refused to do every single visit. The doctor in this office I had before was dr lee, but unfortunately he moved back up north and I had to leave this center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

This is a wonderful office. From the staff to the physician. They take excellent care of you. I highly recommend this office to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Would not recommend. Waited two hours to be seen. Dr. passed alot of judgement and offered demeaning remarks. Seek pain management elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987295].votes_count ]]