Rate Dr. Beatrice A. Schmugler

Dr. Beatrice A. Schmugler's Ratings

What a find. I have the dreaded toe nail fungus and Dr. Schmugler offers the USDA approved laser treatment. She took a lot of time with me to review the process, offered lots of advice on my other foot problems, calluses, high arches. I felt very confident in having her treat my problem. It also helped when a well-known foot doctor at Kaiser recommended her and the laser treatment. She has a good reputation. I'll update this review in a few months when the toenails start to grow out and I can see how effective the treatment is. I have high expectations. I loved her personality, very caring, very confident, very professional. She is great. Janet

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

Doctor Schmugler is simply great. She has a kind manor and terrific with my 81-year old Diabetic Mother. Words cannot say enough! I recommend her without any hesitation to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2006

Dr. Schmuggler is a good Doctor...she is caring, compassionate and knows her field. What I liked most about her manner is that she only opts for surgery as a last resort and she emphasizes encourages non-surgical care and treatment...Dr. Beatrice Schmuggler gets an A+++ in my book!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][987487].votes_count ]]