Dr. Gregrey Seth Cohen

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 17/09/07    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Gregrey Seth Cohen has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1029740
09/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cohen is GREAT! He has been my boys' doc for almost 10 years. He listens to me and understands that I know my children. His office staff is incredible! I have one son who has had extensive gastrointestinal issues that required surgery, and his staff coordinates the labyrinth of authorizations and red tape involving the insurance companies. My kids really like him, too. He talks to them and asks them questions, so they feel like they matter. One warning - he is VERY punctual, and expects his patients to be punctual as well. I rarely spend more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. I give Dr. Cohen my very highest recommendation.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 822631
09/03/09 5 5 5 5 Awesome Doctor! Takes the time to listen, never seems rushed he always askes the right questions. He has been our pediatrician for almost 15 years. We love Dr. Cohen.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 408711
30/10/05 5 5 5 Dr. Cohen has been my child's pediatrician since birth, I'm very happy with him and my son loves h  Respond