Dr. Dennis M. Lox

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Dennis M. Lox has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

25/06/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 5572453
20/06/14 5 5 5 5 Excellent Physician. He took the time to answer all my questions and was very helpful in assisting me to make a decision.
Paid (or co-pay): $300
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dennis" to "Dennis M."
RID: 2828634

01/09/13 1 1 1 1 I had my first appointment with dr. lox a couple weeks ago. My wait to see him was over an hour and when I was finally able to see him he smelled of alcohol and looked a if he came from a frat party. Would not recommend him to anyone and will never go back.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2709634

15/07/13 1 1 1 1 Worst office ever. Would not recommend this office to anyone. Extremely rude and unprofessional. Patient's beware. Over rated, over charged and mis-informed
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond

09/06/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1680309
08/01/12 5 5 5 5 I would recommend Dr. Lox to anyone who needs pain management.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 408704
28/07/06 5 5 5 I sincerely wish that more Dr's were like Dr Lox. I feel that he truely cares about his patients and feel that he really listens to what the patients have to say and what they need.  Respond