Rate Dr. Steven Parrish Winesett

Dr. Steven Parrish Winesett's Ratings

He is the only neurologist that actually cared and helped my daughter. we went through 4 others before finding him. I highly recommend him. Look no farther, he is the best!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Winesett has always been positive and never gives up hope even when circumstances seem hopeless. He genuinely cares for the health of my son. It has been a pleasure working with the doctor in caring for my son who has Lennox-Gastaut. Dr. Winesett has never made me feel rushed through a visit and has always answered my questions honestly. I think he is an angel on earth.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Winesett is such a great caring Doctor! Couldn't even think of going anywhere else!!! Has always been easy to reach, responds immediately with any questions regarding my son and has always made my husband and I feel like are child is the most important. My son loves hime and we do as well. Have the uttmost respect and faith in his knowledge as a doctor and can't think of a better doctor to recommend to anyone else with a child going through neurological problems. He is AMAZING!!!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Winesett is a God send. Though I wish my child never had to meet him under this circumstance, I'm GRATEFUL that she is under his care. He is wonderful, honest, brilliant, easy to reach and so caring. 100% recommended.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

He is the best Doctor EVER!!! If i had to pick a doctor i would pick him. I wish he could be part of my family he is a really really cool guy.

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Winesett is the best doctor we've had by far. He started treating our daughter whe she was a month of age and has followed her for 5 of the soon to be six years of her life. He listens, he cares, and he was always easy to get a hold of, a rare but extremely precious trait I hope he never changes. He never made you feel as though you were a burden, always understood that as a parent you were nervous and unsure. You really don't know how good you have it till they're gone. We're anxiously awaiting his return and miss him immensely.

Submitted June 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Winesett has been a godsend for us. He has been son's neurologist for 5+ years now and also takes care of my other two children's neurological issues. I can say without pause that he has never given less than a 100% in all aspects of care. He LISTENS and CARES - we highly recommend

Submitted Sept. 22, 2006 | flag