Rate Dr. Kalpesh M. Ghelani

Dr. Kalpesh M. Ghelani's Ratings

It is my experience that Mr. Ghelani is an honest person who is more interested in solving problems for his patients rather than making money. It is very hard to find such doctors in America. (it is very easy to find selfish and crook doctors) Regards, Manish Patel

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor. You have to be careful with chiropractors and so to find such a wonderful chiro like Dr. Ghelani was an invaluable discovery!

Submitted July 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ghelani is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and someone easy to work with. He is very informed about the latest techniques and is always available to talk with to patients. I would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

excelent, very nice and understaning, very knowlegable, i would tell all my friends and family to go see this doctor,

Submitted March 14, 2006 | flag

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well. I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends. I felt this visit was an amazing success! Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2006 | flag